What type of student are you? 

New Student

I am a first-time college student. I have never attended another college, nor taken any college courses. I wish to complete a degree/program at Riverland.  

Returning Student

I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.

Adult Learner

If you've been out of high school or college for a few years or more and are ready to go back to school, we're here to help.


International Student

I am not a US citizen or permanent resident. I wish to attend Riverland on an F-1 student visa.

PSEO / Concurrent Student

Minnesota High school students wanting to take college-level coursework through Riverland while still in high school.



Visiting Student

I am currently enrolled at another college/university and wish to take up to 16 credits at Riverland to transfer back to my home institution.

Veterans / Military Members

I am actively serving in the military or I am in the reserves, a veteran or a military family member.

More Information about the Veterans Resource Center


Transfer Student

I have earned college-level course credit at another college/university and now wish to complete a degree/program at Riverland.

More information about the Transfer Process