There are more than 500+ sponsored scholarships available through the Riverland Community College Foundation that may help you achieve your educational goals. Scholarships are sponsored by friends of the College including staff, faculty, corporations, community organizations and individuals.
Funding for scholarships is given to help students reach their educational goals.
A scholarship can help pay for tuition and fees and does not need to be paid back. Each scholarship is awarded based upon various criteria such as program of study, geographic location, minimum GPA, etc.
- Feb. 1 - Application Opens
- March 31 – Early Award Deadline
- June 15 – Final Award Deadline
- September 15 – Application Opens
- November 1 – Application Deadline
- Applicants will be notified and must update their application each semester.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a minimum of six Riverland credits and must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA, unless otherwise noted in the scholarship criteria, to receive a Foundation scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Post Secondary Enrollment (PSEO) or concurrent enrollment classes for the academic year are not eligible for Riverland Foundation scholarships.
- Students will be notified by letter or email if they are a recipient of a scholarship. Awards will be placed on student tuition account at Riverland Community College starting the 11th day of class for either fall or spring semester.
- Students do not need to qualify for financial aid to be considered for a scholarship.
If you need assistance with scholarship applications or have questions, please contact the Riverland Foundation office at (507) 433-0630.