I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.
1. Re-Apply at www.riverland.edu/apply
2. Send Riverland your College Transcripts
If you have not attended any college/university other than Riverland, continue to step 3.
4. Online Orientation
All Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment. You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
5. Advising & Registration Appointment
You will be instructed to set up an Advising & Registration Appointment with your assigned advisor at the end of Online Orientation. You will create an academic plan and register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
6. Apply for Riverland Scholarships
7. Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore