I am currently enrolled at another college/university and wish to take up to 16 credits at Riverland to transfer back to my home institution. Or I wish to take a class at Riverland without receiving financial aid.
- Determine which class(es) you wish to take at Riverland by searching our Course Schedule.
- Create a StarId, if you do not already have one
- Attempt to register for the class(es) you wish to take - if you get an error message - continue to Step 4.
- Please complete the Prerequisite Evaluation form and attach documentation proving you have met the required prerequisite(s).
- Examples of documentation include an unofficial transcript or Degree Audit Report (DARS) from the institution where the prerequisite was completed.
- We will evaluate your documentation to ensure you have met the requirements to enroll in the class(es) and notify you by email.
- Register for class(es)
- Click Courses and Registration
- Click on Search for a Course
- Select Riverland Community College under College/University
- Pay your tuition, view tuition due dates
- Visiting students may use financial aid from their home institution by completing a consortium agreement (financial aid is not available through Riverland).
- Tuition is due by the payment deadline or within 24 hours after you register. You may make tuition payments online through eServices, set up a payment plan through E-cashier or pay in person at the bookstore.
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- In addition to your eServices account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing your Riverland campus email & D2L account. To learn more about each of these accounts and for activation instructions, click here.
- Need assistance or have questions?