I am currently enrolled at another college/university and wish to take up to 16 credits at Riverland to transfer back to my home institution.
- Create a StarId, if you do not already have one
- Send your unofficial college transcripts to Riverland at email@example.com
- In this email include the class(es) for which you would like to register.
- Register for class(es)
- Click Courses and Registration
- Click on Search for a Course
- Select Riverland Community College under College/University
- Pay your tuition, view tuition due dates
- Visiting students may use financial aid from their home institution by completing a consortium agreement (financial aid is not available through Riverland).
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- In addition to your eServices account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing your Riverland campus email & D2L account. To learn more about each of these accounts and for activation instructions, .