Our summer courses are accessible, shorter, transferable, and affordable. With a variety of delivery methods including in person, online, and hybrid, our classes are the perfect match for current and visiting students who want to:
• Ease their course load for the next academic year
• Finish a course in as little as five weeks
• Get prerequisites out of the way
• Enroll in affordable classes that transfer easily
• Have the option of online or in-person classes
Need immediate assistance? Call 507-433-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• May 30 - June 30 (Summer Session 1)
• July 5 - August 8 ("39-Day Session")
• June 12 - August 4 (Summer Session 2)
If you have a 2022-23 FAFSA on file and enroll in six or more credits you may qualify for additional summer aid. Call 507-433-0600 and speak with Admissions for details.
2023 High School Graduates
Fill out a 2022-23 FAFSA to see if you qualify for full state and federal financial aid for summer. Call 507-433-0600 and speak with Admissions for details - they'll help you through the process.
A Consortium Agreement may cover your summer tuition at Riverland. Please call 507-433-0600 for details.
We're here to help. Contact Admissions or schedule an online or phone appointment with one of our Academic Advisors:
Front Desk: 507-433-0600