Transfer Student Rights
Transfer Students have the right to:
- A clear, understandable statement of an institution's transfer policy.
- A fair credit review and an explanation of why credits were or were not accepted.
- A formal appeals process if unsatisfied with the transfer of credits.
The appeals process involves:
- Completion of the Transfer Evaluation Appeal form.
- Documentation to support the appeal (course syllabus, textbook, course description, etc.).
- Review of documentation by Academic Dean and Registrar.
- The written outcome of the appeal will be sent to the Student within 21 days.
Students that are not satisfied with the transfer appeal decision may appeal to the Senior Vice Chancellor of Academic and Student Affairs at the system level.