Obtain documentation in one (or both) of the following ways. (See the “Documentation Guidelines” link below.)
- Qualified professionals (See who is a “Qualified Professionals” in the link below)
- Complete the Accessiblity Documentation Form and
- Send it using the 'Submit' button on the form, or
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fax it to Riverland Community College, Accessibility Office 507-433-0515.
- If you had an IEP in high school, submit or request your high school to submit your last Evaluation Report
Submit documentation to:
Mail: Britani Espe
PSEO/Accessibility Services Advisor
Riverland Community College
1900 Eighth Avenue NW
Austin, MN 55912
Contact 507-433-0646 if you have questions or need assistance.
Guidelines for Qualifed Professionals