Obtain documentation in one (or both) of the following ways. (See the “Documentation Guidelines” link below.)

  1. Qualified professionals (See who is a “Qualified Professionals” in the link below)
    • Complete the Accessiblity Documentation Form and
    • Send it using the 'Submit' button on the form, or
    • Email it to, or
    • Fax it to Riverland Community College, Accessibility Office 507-433-0515.
  2. If you had an IEP in high school, submit or request your high school to submit your last Evaluation Report

Submit documentation:

Suhai Boyer
Accessibility Services Specialist
Riverland Community College
1900 8th Avenue NW
Austin, MN 55912




Contact 507-379-3328 if you have questions or need assistance.

Documentation Guidelines

Guidelines for Qualifed Professionals

Britani Espe

Suhai Boyer
Accessibility Services 

Book an Accessibility Services Appointment