Licensure Disclosures - Riverland

Truck Driving

CTA Entrepreneurship certificate

Successful completion of the Truck Driving certification program at Riverland Community College will meet the requirements for certification in Truck Driving by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety.  Certification by Minnesota Department of Public Safety  is required by Minnesota as well as by Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming states to acquire a state license to practice the profession of  Truck Driving  or for employment as a certified/licensed Truck Driver. Riverland highly recommends that you contact the appropriate state licensing board in the state or locality in which you wish to practice or be employed.

State Board Licensing Contacts:

For questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at or 507-433-0600.

Notes: Each state tests on the same federal regulations, therefore the Minnesota State Truck Driving programs will prepare students for each state level exam.