Program Graduate Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate proper safety practices and procedures at all times in the classroom, shop, and building sites as required by the construction electricity industry.
- Interpret the National Electrical Code accurately.
- Learn principles to install and control electrical systems properly and efficiently in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial buildings.
- Calculate electrical quantities correctly.
- Interpret a variety of blueprint designs accurately.
- Demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the construction industry.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with all clients and customers with respect for diversity of culture, age and gender.
The U.S. Department of Education’s gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students in order to maintain federal financial aid eligibility for students enrolled in “gainful employment” programs.
Contruction Electrician - Gainful Employment