- Develop a communication and outreach plan to engage external audiences in the mission of the college.
- Develop a system of tracking constituent engagement using existing tools and Raiser's Edge.
- Develop and implement alumni engagement program.
- Create a system for measuring alumni giving and engagement.
- Number of individuals, corporations, and organizations engaging in college activities, sponsorships, advisory committees, college events, volunteer opportunities, click through on publications, etc.
- Percentage of growth of alumni with accurate contact information in database.
- Number of alumni engaged in college activities (e.g., giving, volunteering, responding to surveys, serving on advisory councils, interviewed for feature stories, speaking in classrooms, serving as mentors, etc.).
- Send current media preferences survey and develop a community perception survey to determine opportunities for advertising to prospective students and engaging community members.
- Develop a community outreach campaign to engage external audiences in college activities and opportunities.
- Explore current campus processes for tracking advisory committees, attendance at events, volunteerism for and begin to develop a process for importing information into Raiser's Edge database.
- Develop a comprehensive alumni engagement plan based on best practices for community colleges and assess current resource allocations available for leadership and support of planned initiatives.