Transferring Credits from a Non-U.S. Institution

If you have completed college-level courses in another country and would like your non-U.S. transcript reviewed for potential transfer credits, you must have your transcript evaluated by one of the evaluation services listed below. Please be sure to request a course-by-course evaluation. 

You might be asked to provide additional detailed information about the goals and objectives of the evaluated transfer courses.

We recommend the following agencies for evaluation and translation of non-U.S. transcripts:

Transcript Evaluation Services

World Education Services, Inc.              

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc

Although we recommend these agencies, any NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) member may also provide translation and evaluation services.

Will my courses Transfer CAll to action button

Contact Information

Haley Bauer
Associate Registrar