Transfer Issues

Counselors are available to help you with transfer questions, applications, admission requirements, scholarships and choosing your major and school.

Contacting Counselors

Call 1-800-247-5039 or 507-433-0600.

You may also contact the counselors by email at or by visiting the Connect with a Counselor page.

Transcript Requests

Click here for a printable Transcript Request Form.