- Introduction to Agribusiness Management
- Introduction to Agronomy
- Introduction to Soil Science
- Principles of Animal Science I
- Introduction to International Business
- View a complete list of course offerings.
Agribusiness focuses on the processing, warehousing, distribution, marketing and retailing of products used in farming. The goal of agribusiness is to improve operations in order to keep prices reasonable.
NOTE: This certificate program is part of the Associate in Science Agricultural Sciences Degree.
Buyers and Purchasing Agents of Farm Products often work in the following industries.
Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Trader, Almonds Grower Representative, Buyer, Farm Marketer, Procurement Manager
The college offers several scholarships for students to help with the cost of their education.