Next Steps After Acceptance
ONCE you are accepted as a PSEO student:
- Register for the Accuplacer Assessment and complete the required college readiness assessment,
- Accuplacer testing is required before registering
- Students may substitute an ACT score of 21 or higher in Reading for English 1101, a score of 16 or higher in Reading to enroll in all other Liberal Arts courses and a score of 22 or higher in Math for college level Math courses.
- Register for and attend New PSEO Orientation
- First time PSEO students are required to attend before registering
- Bring accuplacer scores or ACT exam scores on the day of your orientation
- Pick up Books
*Restricted Courses: PSEO students are not eligible to take any Developmental Courses (Courses numbered lower than 1000)
*Satisfactory Progress: Students are expected to perform at a satisfactory level if they are to continue to be enrolled in the College. A student must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and complete at least 67 percent of their registered credits.