Next Steps After Acceptance
ONCE you are accepted as a PSEO student:
- You can sign up for our Accuplacer Assessment or provide us with another college readiness assessment,
- Other college readiness assessments include ACT, SAT or MCA scores.
- Providing us with a qualifying college readiness assessment is required before registering
- Students may substitute an ACT score of 21 or higher in Reading for English 1101, a score of 16 or higher in Reading to enroll in all other Liberal Arts courses and a score of 22 or higher in Math for college level Math courses. See a college counselor for questions about qualifying SAT or MCA scores.
- Register for and attend New PSEO Orientation
- First time PSEO students are required to attend before registering
- Bring assessment scores on the day of your orientation if you did not submit them with your application
- Pick up Books
*Restricted Courses: PSEO students are not eligible to take any Developmental Courses (Courses numbered lower than 1000) Students who inadvertently register for college developemental courses will be charges tuition.
*Satisfactory Progress: Students are expected to perform at a satisfactory level if they are to continue to be enrolled in the College. A student must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and complete at least 67 percent of their registered credits.