Procedures for Applying for Graduation
- Graduation is not automatic; All students must apply to graduate even if they do not intend to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Complete your online graduation application early in the term which you will be graduating. You must submit an online graduation application for each program major you are completing.
- All students must review their DARS report (Degree Audit Report) before completing the online application. The DARS needs to state: "All requirements complete-in progress courses used" or "All requirements identified below have been met."
- Applications will not be accepted if the DARS report does not run complete.
- To view your DARS report, login to your eservices with your starID and password, click on Academic Records and choose Degree Audit Report.
- If you will be taking courses at another institution, please list the courses on your application.
- Be sure to check your e-mail on a regular basis. If you do not receive an e-mail notification within 2 weeks of submitting your application, your application was not received. You must contact Enrollment Services and submit a new application.
- Diplomas will be mailed to your permanent address listed in your eservices. It is your responsibility to make sure your contact information on file is accurate. Diplomas will be mailed approximately 12 weeks after the semester ends.
- If you are requesting to have the MnTC posted to your record, you must verify you have met the requirements before submitting the application. The MnTC is not a degree.