Program Graduate Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the graduate will:
- apply customer-focused strategies.
- demonstrate analytical skills in identifying and solving problems in a supervisory capacity.
- apply human relation skills in the workplace.
- develop and implement change strategies in the workplace environment.
- demonstrate leadership skills and identify approaches to motivation used to achieve a productive work environment.
- apply marketing, management and organizational theories in a supervisory setting.
- apply human resource management practices relevant to a supervisory role.
- plan, prepare and deliver effective oral and written communications.
- utilize current technology in the workplace.
- apply strategies for customer-focused decisions to individual supervisory responsibilities affecting service, quality, and productivity.
- demonstrate administrative management skills in the workplace environment.
- utilize creativity and innovation as it relates to a supervisory role.
- demonstrae interpersonal communication skills relevant to the workplace.