Application, Deadlines & Requirements
- Deadlines: Spring Semester (November 15), Fall Semester (June 15)
- Fill out and submit an international application
- Submit an IELTS score of 3.0; TOEFL iBT 32; TOEFL Paper 400
- Find a testing center: https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location
- Call the test center (also shown at the link above) to schedule the General Training version of the IELTS exam and to get the details on time, ID to bring, and fees. Fees vary from country to country.
- Enter Riverland Community College as the institution to have your score sent to.
- The admission score for ENAP Level I is 2.0 on the General Training version of the exam.
- Submit a copy of a high school diploma or transcript showing graduation (ENGLISH TRANSLATION REQUIRED)
- Pay a $20.00 application fee
- Financial sponsorship form filled out, signed, and signatures notarized
- An original bank statement in the amount of $14,700 from your financial sponsor. Bank statements must be current.
- Complete the housing contract. Apply early – housing is full by June. Living on campus is required your first year unless you request a waiver. Waiver must be approved by Mel Morem, International Advisor.