I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.
* once we receive this you will recieve an acceptance letter with your next steps.
- Send Riverland your College Transcripts
- If you have not attended any college/university other than Riverland, continue to step 3.
- You will need to send Riverland transcripts from ALL colleges outside of the Minnesota State system.
- Apply for Financial Aid at FAFSA.gov
- If you did not successfully complete Freshman English or your Accuplacer Reading scores are over 3 years old you will need to retake the accuplacer.
- If you need to take an assessment, Riverland offers the Accuplacer on campus - register by clicking here.
- Online Orientation
- All New Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
- Advising & Registration Appointment
- You will be instructed to set up your Advising & Registration Appointment with your assisgned advisor at the end of Online Orientation.
- You will register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- Questions - email email@example.com
- Apply for Riverland Scholarships
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- Pay your tuition on time, view tuition due dates