PSEO / Concurrent
Minnesota High school students wanting to take college-level coursework through Riverland while still in high school.
- Determine Eligibility & Apply
- Send Riverland your High School Transcripts (PSEO only)
- Register for and complete the required college readiness assessment, Accuplacer. Accuplacer testing is required before registering
- Students may substitute an ACT score of 21 or higher in Reading for English 1101, a score of 16 or higher in Reading to enroll in all other Liberal Arts courses and a score of 22 or higher in Math for college level Math courses.
- Register to attend Orientation
- PSEO students must attend an on-campus PSEO orientation and schedule an appointment with a Riverland Counselor.
- Concurrent students will attend a group orientation and registration at the high school.
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore