I am a first-time college student. I have never attended another college, nor taken any college courses. I wish to complete a degree/program at Riverland.
- Complete a College Application
- Submit HS Transcripts or GED
- Contact your high school guidance office to request an official transcript be sent to Riverland or submit a copy of your GED certificate
- Apply for Financial Aid at FAFSA.gov
- Riverland can use Accuplacer, ACT, SAT, or MCA scores to determine course placement. If you have already taken one of these assessments, please make sure Riverland has a copy of the scores.
- If you need to take an assessment, Riverland offers the Accuplacer on campus - register by clicking here.
- Online Orientation
- All New Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
- Advising & Registration Appointment
- You will be instructed to set up your Advising & Registration Appointment with your assisgned advisor at the end of Online Orientation.
- You will register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Riverland Scholarships
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- Pay your tuition on time, view tuition due dates