You will be asked to:
Submit High School Transcript or GED
Contact your high school guidance office to request a transcript be sent to Riverland or submit a copy of your GED certificate.
Submit Official College Transcripts
Request official transcripts be sent to Riverland, if you want to transfer in credits from another college. Transcripts from other Minnesota State colleges will be downloaded and do NOT need to be requested.
Apply for Financial Aid
A free online application is available at www.fafsa.gov. Call Enrollment Services if you need assistance.
- All New Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
Advising & Registration Appointment
- You will be instructed to set up your Advising & Registration Appointment with your assigned advisor at the end of Online Orientation.
- You will register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Tuition Online or On Campus
Buy Your Books
Contact the Riverland Bookstore for information on purchasing books. You may purchase books online at bookstore.riverland.edu/austin.
Interested in Scholarships through Riverland Community College?
Application Deadlines are April 15 for Summer Semester and July 15 for Fall Semester.
- New Students click here.
- If you already have an account click here.
Now you're ready to start classes at Riverland!