This degree option is designed to provide an Associate in Applied Science degree option for graduates of career technical diploma programs. Students who have been awarded a diploma from an accredited college may apply those credits to this 60 credit program. Students must complete a minimum of 21 credits selected from the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
Other information about this degree
- Students must have been awarded a diploma before they can be awarded the AAS degree in Applied Technology.
- For purposes of this degree, career technical diplomas may be transferred to Riverland Community College regardless of the date earned.
- Students may be concurrently enrolled in a career technical diploma program while earning general education courses.
- General education credits from other accredited colleges may be transferred to Riverland Community College.
- Credit residency requirements must be met. A minimum of 20 credits from the 60 required credits must be taken from Riverland Community College. If credits from other MnSCU institutions are transferred to Riverland, a minimum of 12 credits must be taken from Riverland Community College.
Last Updated: May 18, 2016