Riverland is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and members of our campus community. To ensure this, we have developed a Back-to-Campus Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This plan is informed by the latest guidance from local, state, and federal government officials and public health authorities.
When Can I Come to Campus?
- Full-service, in-person operations are available at all campuses, Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through Aug. 21, 2020.
- If possible, It is advised to call ahead for an appointment for faster and safer service.
- Please consider continuing to use phone, email, and online options if that can fit your service needs.
- There is only one entrance to each building.
- COVID-19, On-Site/Day-Of, Screening Form is required each time you visit campus.
Where Do I Enter the Building?
- Albert Lea Campus
- Austin Campus, East Building
- Austin Campus, West Building
- Owatonna Campus
What Should I Expect?
- Health screening checkpoints for students and guests
- Reminders to lower the risk of becoming ill and spreading germs
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face covering, A face covering that completely covers your mouth and nose is required in all Riverland buildings. This is especially important where social distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible. (Store masks in brown paper bag, not plastic, to minimize microbe growth)
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizer if washing hands is not possible
Please DO NOT enter the building if:
- If you have serious health conditions or risks that require you to stay home;
- If you feel sick; and/or
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19. These symptoms and conditions may include:
- Any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (e.g., fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing);
- Been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 within the last 14 days
STAY HOME if you are sick or not feeling well