- Demonstrate analytical skills in identifying and solving problems
- Understand contemporary behavior and apply human relations skills.
- Ability to develop and implement change strategies.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and identify approaches to motivation and to achieve a productive work environment.
- Apply marketing, management, and organizational theories in supervisory setting.
- Apply human resources management practices.
- Plan, prepare and deliver affective oral and written communications.
- Demonstrate financial management skills.
- Utilize current technology.
- Ability to apply strategies for customer-focused decisions to individual supervisory responsibilities that affect service, quality, and productivity.
- Demonstrate administrative management skills.
- Exercise creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply effective diversity strategies in the workplace.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of globalization.