Spend Your Summer @ the River...
This year, Riverland offers three summer sessions, one starting in May, June and July! Summer's five week courses offer an outstanding opportunity to take courses and still enjoy the warm weather with family and friends! Many summer classes are available online!
Are you interested in a class or classes but not a degree, diploma or certificate?
- I am interested in a class or classes but not a degree, diploma or certificate.
- I am not seeking financial aid.
- Are you a new student interested in getting a head start on your fall classes?
Are you home for the summer and need to take some classes for transfer credit?
- I am currently enrolled at another campus in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.
- I am interested in completing a class or classes to transfer back to my home campus.
- I am not seeking financial aid or receive financial aid at my home campus.
- Are you interested in a class or classes but not a degree, diploma or certificate?
| Summer Session Dates
- May Session: May 28 to July 1, 2014
- June Session: June 9 to Aug. 1, 2014
- July Session: July 8 to Aug. 11, 2014
Registration Dates: Priority WEB Registration Week
March 3 2014: ALLIED HEALTH Programs
(Students must be currently enrolled in NURS or RADT lecture/clinical courses.)
March 4, 2014:
Students with 30 or more earned credits at Riverland
March 5, 2014:
Students with 0-29 earned credits at Riverland
March 6, 2014:
New Students, Non-Degree Seeking, Transfer & MnSCU Visiting Students
Registration windows open at 7:30 a.m.
March 10, 2014:
In person registration begins.
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Individual college programs accredited by associated professional organizations.
This information will be made available in alternative formats such as braille, large print, or audio upon advanced request by calling 507-433-0600. TDD 800-627-3529.
Riverland Community College.