This year, Riverland offers three summer sessions, one starting in May, one in June and one in July! Summer's five week courses offer an outstanding opportunity to take courses and still enjoy the warm weather with family and friends! Many summer classes are available online!
- Summer Session I: May 31, 2016 - July 5, 2016
- Summer Session II: July 6, 2016 - August 9, 2016
- 39 day - Session: June 6, 2016 - July 29, 2016
Registration is now open. To register for summer classes, please visit E-services.
- I am interested in a class or classes but not a degree, diploma or certificate.
- I am not seeking financial aid.
- Are you a new student interested in getting a head start on your fall classes?
- I am currently enrolled at another campus in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.
- I am interested in completing a class or classes to transfer back to my home campus.
- I am not seeking financial aid or receive financial aid at my home campus.
- Are you interested in a class or classes but not a degree, diploma or certificate?