Riverland's Student Housing can be your home away from home!
Student Housing offers a fun, affordable and safe opportunity to live on campus. Student Housing is conveniently located on the Austin Campus. It is just a short walk to class, computer labs, library, fitness center and gymnasium, and other College services.
"Living at Student Housing can be a life changing experience. I met so many people I never thought I would have ever met and those friends are going to be around for a lifetime."
DiJon, Minneapolis, Liberal Arts
Student Housing Facts
Each unit is designed to accommodate up to:
- Six students at the double rate
- Private rooms are on a space available basis only
Each unit has:
- three bedrooms with two beds
- two full baths
- a large pantry
- living area.
- Couch/Loveseat and/or Chairs
- Coffee and/or end tables.
- Two bunkable beds
- Two study desks
- Two chairs
- Two closets
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Each unit's living area and kitchen are furnished with:
- Each bedroom area is very comfortable area for two tenants per room and is furnished with:
- A community room is accessible to housing tenants and is equipped with:
- Karaoke Machine
- Pool table, ping pong table
- In addition, there is a patio area with a fire pit and gas grill
- Housing is available to private parties in the summers.
- Student Housing has a handicapped accessible unit available upon request.
- Student Housing is an alcohol and drug free environment. Tobacco use is permitted only outside the units.
- Student Housing also has outgoing mail, a coin operated 24 hour laundry facility, as well as an onsite Manager