- Register for classes
- Check for any holds on your records
- Look up open class sections
- Look up and print your class schedule
- Look up your grades
- Add and drop courses through the fifth day of the semester
- Verify and update your address
- View your academic record and print unofficial transcripts
- View charges, payments and current balance due
- View Financial Aid Award Letter or application status
Who can use Riverland Community College Online Services
- Current and returning students
- New students who have applied to and been accepted by Riverland Community College may adjust their schedule after their first initial "in person" registration.
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Individual college programs accredited by associated professional organizations.
This information will be made available in alternative formats such as braille, large print, or audio upon advanced request by calling 507-433-0600. TDD 800-627-3529.
Riverland Community College.