How do I check my Grades?
If a grade does not appear, or the letter "Z" appears, then no grade has been reported for that course and you should contact your instructor.
- Go to the Web Registration page and log in. This is the same page where you log-in to register for your courses.
- You must have your Student ID and your PIN to log in to the Riverland's web registration system.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "Check Term Grades".
- If you wish to view grades from a different year/term, go to "Select a new Year/Term if needed" and select it from the drop down list.
- To view your entire academic record click on Academic record and the submit button
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Individual college programs accredited by associated professional organizations.
This information will be made available in alternative formats such as braille, large print, or audio upon advanced request by calling 507-433-0600. TDD 800-627-3529.
Riverland Community College.