Interactive Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) is an advising tool that is designed to help students identify requirements necessary to complete their degree or program of study.
Yours DARS report will show you:
- Courses or requirements already completed and/or still need to complete.
- Course options to help plan a semester schedule.
- Transfer courses received from other colleges/universities and their application toward a degree or program requirement.
- Approved Academic Petitions/Exceptions to requirements or credit by exam.
What the DARS is Not
The DARS report is not a transcript. DARS is a tool designed to assist you and your advisor/counselor in the advising process. It is not intended to report student achievement to outside parties. Federal law prohibits transmission to a third party.
How do I get my DARS audit?
- Login to your online student account
- Enter your StarID and password.
- Click on Grades and Transcripts
- Select Interactive Degree Audit
How do I read my DARS?
DARS Frequently Asked Questions
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Individual college programs accredited by associated professional organizations.
This information will be made available in alternative formats such as braille, large print, or audio upon advanced request by calling 507-433-0600. TDD 800-627-3529.
Riverland Community College.