RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
with IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor
Transition Training to AS9100:2009 Revision C
This is a 5-day RABQSA-Certified AS9100 Lead Auditor where you can receive:
- RABQSA Lead Auditor Certificate
- IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to Revision C certificate
Lenth: 5 days | CEUs: 5.0
*Prior approval is required for registration*
- Online Component: Foundations: Understanding AS9100C
- Online Component: Foundations: Auditing Fundamentals
This course meets the training requirements for anyone pursuing AA, AEA or AIEA certification.
- Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Process Approach
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011:2002 guidance and the effective use of 9101D
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AS9100 Standard and how to audit these requirements based on the Process Approach
- Apply the RABQSA Auditor Certification Handbook
- Link the AS9100 Standards to Quality Management Principles
- Form an audit team
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities
RIVERLAND LEARNING MODEL
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Riverland training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any member of an AS9100 implementation team
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9100 to employees
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits to the AS9100:2009 Revision C Standard
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Supplier Auditors
Riverland Master Trainers. Riverland Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Riverland trains 3rd party auditors and delivers the materials used to certify all of them.
- Day 1
- Bridge to the Online Training , Auditing Fundamentals
- Emphasis on the Conduct of an Audit
- Process Approach Exercises
- In-depth review of 9100 requirements
- Day 2
- Bridge from e-Learning to Classroom Training, Understanding 9100
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Day 3
- Auditing Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Day 4
- Auditing Process Trails (continued)
- Conclusions, Reporting and Certification Recommendation
- Surveillance, Recertification and Special Audits
- Day 5
- Final Examinations – Taken on your computer in the classroom
- Assessment Interview: Trainers will interview each participant, assessing their audit skills from the coursework
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
All participants are required to bring a laptop for the online final examinations. There are two elements involved in the evaluation and examination for successful completion of participants of this course:
- Knowledge Examinations: Participants will be evaluated on their knowledge of the Applicable Standards
- Application Examination: Participants will be evaluated based on their applied knowledge of AS9100 during the 5-day course with a final interview on the 5th day.
Two certificates will be offered upon the successful completion of this course:
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor: Successful completion of the ISO 9001:2008 RABQSA Lead Auditor will result in a Lead Auditor Certificate. Those who do not pass will receive a certificate of attendance.
- AATT: Those who pass will receive a certificate of successful completion, which satisfies the training requirement for individual QMS and Aerospace Auditor certifications (AA, AEA and AIEA) through RABQSA. Those who do not pass will receive a certificate of attendance.
Note: The time allotted for taking the examination is a total of 5 hours. Strict adherence to the time limit is to be maintained.
GUIDELINES GOVERNING THE LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
The “RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor with IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9100:2009 Revision C” is focused on the training and development of the auditor candidates. Advisement, correction, discussion, information transfer and learning are the focus of the training session. Additionally, trainer evaluations of the auditor candidates’ performance and understanding are directed toward improving the candidates’ performance and understanding. Trainers are not to make final pass/fail determinations during initial parts of the training, but they are to collect performance data that assist them to make pass/fail determinations with regard to candidates’ performance and understanding. Final evaluation of the candidates is the result of the online examinations, interviews and the continual evaluations during the training session.
“This training course and certificate of attainment is recognized by IRCA as meeting the
requirement for IRCA certification to ISO 9000:2008 Series Lead Auditor course (IRCA/2245)”