Program Graduate Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate punctuality, attitude toward training and the workmanship expected to meet medium and heavy duty truck repair industry standards.
- Exhibit shop safety procedures in a truck service work area, following environmentally sound industry practices.
- Interpret truck service information using Original Equipment Manufacturer’s systems (SIS).
- Demonstrate the ability to use critical thinking in solving problems related to truck service.
- Perform basic computer functions and operate software programs currently used in medium and heavy duty truck service.
- Achieve a passing score on at least one national skills standards assessment test. (SkillsUSA/ ASE).
- Understand the theory and application of appropriate welding equipment.
The U.S. Department of Education’s gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students in order to maintain federal financial aid eligibility for students enrolled in “gainful employment” programs.
View Gainful Employment on this program